|Image from Tumblr.. or Google.|
Either one really.
1. People spelling things completely wrong, or bad basic grammar.Such as using there, their and they're incorrectly. I always have a huge urge to correct them. Mostly I do.
1a. Also, people using Americanisms when they're British (things like 'sidewalk' and 'band-aid' just sound weird in an British accent).
2. Nasty sounds. Such as nails on chalkboard, a fork scraping a plate...those kinds of sounds.They make my jaw feel weird.
3. I'm a Celebrity food challenges.Eating an animal's 'nads. No. Just no.
4. People smashing into glass doors. Don't get me wrong, it is hilarious, but not when it happens to you.
5. Kristen Stewart's really bad acting.Sorry for those who like her, but she's awful.
6. Either in real life or in a film or TV when someone is injured and it's a bloody mess. Broken bones etc. I particularly hate having blood taken, and people talking about things like blood clots.
7. Courtesy of Edward: People saying "Cringe" when embarrassing things happen.
I would go to ten, but I'm sure there are some great cringe-y things that you can think of.
So, is there anything that really makes you cringe?