Tuesday 2 April 2013

A to Z: Blueberry Muffin.

Yes, a Blueberry Muffin.

This was chosen mainly because I wrote a poem about a particularly good blueberry muffin, and I wanted to find and post it before I forgot about it completely. So here it is, folks.
Inspired by the likes of Keats, Lear and Shakespeare, this one is a masterpiece.And yes, I've bent the rules of a conventional acrostic poem.

Ode to a Blueberry Muffin.

Blueberry muffins are great. They're
Lovely and delicious, especially the gooey bit inside.
Underneath they're a bit browner and don't really taste as good,
Especially when burnt, like how I make them.
Blueberry muffins are
Especially great when they've been in your pocket for a while
wRapped up in a
Red (for some reason) napkin, so it's a bit squishy.
Yum

Maybe this poem thing wasn't such a good idea,

Unless you think my rambling are awesome. If so, thanks.
Funnily enough I think blueberry muffins are awesome too. They're so darn
Fluffy they make me want to drool. A lot.
In fact, I'm going to go and get myself one, this is making me hungry. Hm,
Nah, maybe not, it's pretty late.

I hope you liked my tired spew of rubbish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...