Friday 3 August 2012

The 10 Day You Challenge : 7 Wants

These are a few things off of my life to-do list. Oh yes, I have a life to-do list. I have a lot of small, random things on it, and it makes me happy to know that some day I'll have done all of them. At least, I hope I will.

1.  Travel. A lot. I'll be putting the top 6 on my 6 Places list. I also want to go on a hot air balloon ride.

2. Get a great job. This is a big one, and will allow me to do pretty much everything else on this list.
My Gorgeous Guitar, now to learn to play it.

3. Learn to play my guitar. I have one in my room, but have yet to learn it. However, I can play the first few bars of Smoke on the Water.

4. Finish my Epic Poem. I'm in the midst of writing an epic poem. I have been for a while. I've got a storyline problem. But one day I will finish it.

5. Learn Pottery or Glass Blowing. Just things that I've wanted to do for a while.

6. Have a Tarot reading. I've always been interested in spirituality and everything that goes with it, so this would be really interesting.

7. Go to a very fancy restaurant. Well, why not? You see those tiny delicious dishes that people make on TV shows in fancy restaurants? I want to eat that. Especially the desserts.
In fact, I do want to go to a restaurant and just order a dessert sometime.

This one has been pretty easy, because all I had to do was look at my to do list, the problem was narrowing it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...