Friday 16 July 2010

What makes photography so amazing?

Photography.
I won't pretend I know much about this subject. But I'll tell you what I do know.

I know that trying to pose for photos and having them actually come out well is a pain in the bum. It's a nightmare. Although I do enjoy photos.
I enjoy taking photographs, at very odd angles.
But my sister, wow can she take photo's. And she doesn't half look good in them too. Seriously. We had some professional photography done a few days ago and the photographs.. wow. Of course the photographer was brilliant, the make up artist and hair styler did her job very well, but still, she knows exactly how to flaunt what she's got.
Although I won't pretend my photographs were bad.

My favourite photographs are black and white ones.
I'm not entirely sure why.
But they're just beautiful. They have a regal, beautifully simple quality to them.

This hasn't been much of a blog. But I promise the next one will be.
And before you feel that this has been a total waste of time, look back to my first blog (not very long ago) and look at my sister's blog. There's a link on the page. She has more of a flair for blogging. And we did a combined one. Which was a lot of fun to write, so I hope you have a lot of fun reading it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...